Titleist Vokey SM6 Wedge - Limited Edition Brushed Copper (Save $50)
A custom wedge fitting can guarantee improved performance results. To schedule a fitting at a studio near you or for pricing on custom shaft, grip, loft and lie options call 888-340-7820.
- 54° - Length 35.25”
- 56° - Length 35.25”
- 58° - Length 35.00”
- 60° - Length 35.00”
- Progressive Center of Gravity (CG) design produces proper distance gaps for each loft with exceptional feel
- TX4 machine milled grooves and face texture deliver more spin and control
- The lower lofts (46°-54°) boast a narrower, deeper grove and the higher lofts (56°-62°) have a wider, shallower grove design
- Mid lofts (54° and 56°) feature a mid CG position aligned for improved distance and trajectory control
- High lofts (58°-60°) feature a higher CG that tightens distance dispersion for better distance gapping and ball flight control
Available in limited quantities for a short time, the Titleist Vokey Spin Milled 6 Brushed Copper wedges deliver elevated performance across three crucial areas of wedge play: distance gapping, shot versatility, and spin.
The copper head highlights the unique shape of the M Grind and features a black oxide finish that's lightly brushed. The oxide finish will wear through the normal course of play to reveal even more of the copper finish.
This limited edition wedge is available only in Bob Vokey’s most popular M Grind sole. It is ideal for any player with a neutral swing that plays on medium to firm turf conditions.